This simple, quick recipe doesn’t use any heat during preparation and tastes amazing chilled. This is a portion for one individual but could easily be doubled or tripled for a family!
- 5 oz canned tuna in water
- 1/2 large avocado
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna and place into bowl.
- Scoop avocado into bowl with tuna and mash and stir to mix the tuna with the avocado.
- Add red onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Can be eaten right away or put into the refrigerator to chill and enjoy later.
Optional: Use as a dip for crackers or sliced zucchini!