- 2-3 lb turkey breast (organic, free range preferred)
- Sweet potato (2 medium)
- Yukon gold potato (2-3 small)
- Shallots (2 medium)
- Carrot and Celery (2 large of each)
- Celtic seas salt
- Spices: pepper, rosemary, garlic
- Chop the potatoes and veggies in cubes/chunks about the same sizes.
- Lay on the bottom of the crock pot and sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic and a bit of rosemary.
- I covered with a layer of raw French green beans as well (optional)
- Then lay the turkey breast on top of all the veggies and rub with olive oil or butter as well as spices/herbs.
- Add about 1 cup of broth and one packet of turkey gravey seasoning.
- Turn on high for 2.5-3 hours and Enjoy!!
Will make 6-8 meals