- 4 cups vegetable stock + 2 cups water
- 1 bunch chard or kale, washed and torn into larger bite-sized pieces – do not include the stems.
- 1 15 oz can of white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups peas, I used frozen
- 1 yellow onion, chopped into large pieces
- 2 cloves dices garlic or tablespoon pre-diced garlic
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
In a large pot heat oil on medium. Add chopped onion, garlic and pinch of salt. Stir until softened.
Add greens and a splash of vegetable stock. Wilt uncovered for 5 minutes.
Add the rest of the ingredients and turn up to high, bringing to a light boil. Reduce heat to low and cover, simmering for 30 minutes or longer. Taste, adding more salt and pepper if needed.