- 3 cup Whole Chicken, shredded or diced, preferably cooled or chilled
- 2 pieces Raw Carrot, medium, peeled and diced
- 2 pieces Celery, stalks, diced
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp organic mayo, vegennaise or vinegarette dressing
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- Dice or shred the chicken, and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add the diced carrot, celery, bell pepper, red onion, and green onion to the mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Add the mayo, lime juice, and salt and pepper if desired. Stir to combine the mayo evenly until the whole mixture is nice and creamy.
- Top with the chopped cilantro, and stir lightly to combine.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until eating.
credit to: Primal Palate